[Gambas-user] Need help with TextEditor

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Thu Sep 16 17:39:45 CEST 2021

Thank you for the links, Bruce. I browsed through several source files,
and think I understood the principle.

What I miss is, how do I tell the highlighter which style is which color?

In the HTML code for instance there is

Add(sQuote, Highlight.String)

But where is a definition for the color for Highlight.String? I remember
in the old editor, I had to define colors for these.

If I get that to run, I guess I could do the rest by code. In my case
it's only two colors other than "Normal", one for "command" and one for
"string".

Regards
Rolf