[Gambas-user] Dim two-dimensional dynamic array

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 13:47:07 CEST 2021

Il giorno dom 5 set 2021 alle ore 13:01 Dag Jarle Nerland Johansen - Gambas
<gambas at cd-bahia.com> ha scritto:

> Hi again.
> Benoit's way worked best for me. I got a little confused in how to
> address an array, I have to read more about arrays. For me arrays always
> have simply been a list of elements, here an array seems to have an
> exended meaning. Anyhow, thanks to all.
> Regards, Dah JNJ

Could it be that the slowdown is due to how you load the data into the form?
Do you use a gridview, do you use the data event to load it?
See this: http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.qt4/gridview/data

Be that as it may, Tobias suggested uploading the data like this:

Dim aData As String[][] = [["a", "b", "c"], ["b", "c", "d"], ["c", "d",

  For iRows As Integer = 0 To aData.Max
    For iColumns As Integer = 0 To aData[0].Max
      Print aData[iRows][iColumns];;
    Next
    Print
  Next