[Gambas-user] IDE-Bug with Layers/Order inside a Form?

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Sun Oct 3 16:26:05 CEST 2021

> I need your project, or a project that reproduces the same problem

I worked on the demo for several hours and was about to send it, when I
suddenly got the idea to test it with the IDE development version where
you fixed the issue with "opened image tabs". Here to my surprise the
upper Image didn't slip below the background picture, after I opened the
form (not the class) with the IDE.

The form, which caused the trouble contains a PictureBox with a bitmap.
Can you imagine any connection with the "opened image tab - issue" ? If
not, I suggest to take a look into the demo app, because I regard this
bug as pretty severe. So please let me know if I shall drop my demo in
the bug-tracker.

Have a good Sunday

Claus