[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

Gambas at YoungJules.net Gambas at YoungJules.net
Tue Nov 30 22:53:15 CET 2021

  * Let's suppose that a vaccine work. Then how could a non-vaccinated
    people put the health of vaccinated people at risk?

 1. Firstly, the definition of a “A working vaccine” is not one that
    gives perfect protection against catching a disease, although that
    would be lovely. If it significantly reduces your chance of dying
    from or catching a disease and has a very low incidence of
    side-effects then it’s working.
 2. Non-vaccinated people put vaccinated people at risk simply by
    allowing the virus more chances to mutate into something more
    deadly, or to mutate into a form that’s more resistant to the
    current vaccines, or into a far more infectious form, or ....(you
    might want to google RNA virus mutation rate...)
 3. Vaccinated people with underlying health conditions can still get
    very sick (and die) from being infected by unvaccinated people.
 4. Unvaccinated people who get sick still insist on getting treated in
    hospital, taking up hospital beds and ICU places that would normally
    be available to people suffering strokes, heart attacks, cancer ...
    causing deaths among the vaccinated because they can't get treated
    in a timely manner for non-Covid related diseases.

That's how.

Kind regards,
2x vaccinated and wearing a mask to protect you...