[Gambas-user] X11 Display

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed May 19 18:07:26 CEST 2021

software rasterizer is a module in X org service, to made all opengl by
software event by hardware, in my computers the powered NVIDIA GPU card was
pretty fantasting made all by this module (eventu usage of the stupid nv
one).

but now that was removed (fu*cking removed) and now any linux that dont
have opengl canot start any aplication..  by example if you dont have a
SUPPORTED intel, amd (ati) or nvidia (puach) GPU with right supported Xorg
module, you dont be able to run almost any applications, Matrox and SGI are
powered GPU's that cannot be able to run some applications due that stupid
behaviour

inclusivelly if the first error XDG_RUNTIME_DIR that is not so importat is
resolved you cannot runs almost any application. is a sh*t problem of QT
today and mostly any kind of linux developing

unfortunatelly all developers today are windoser like and opengl is forced !

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com