[Gambas-user] Pictures in dark themes are altered

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at gmail.com
Mon May 17 01:15:01 CEST 2021

With whatever little knowledge I have of how graphics work... it looks like
the picture box on the dark theme has its colors inverted almost. I haven't
used the picturebox for image manipulation but if there is a way can you
try inverting the image in your Gambas program when using the dark theme
and see if that works out for you?

Regards,
Dimitrios