[Gambas-user] How to make Textbox only accept alphabetic and numbers characters

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at gmail.com
Mon May 10 23:24:27 CEST 2021

Hello Hasan,

The Gambas documentation wiki (http://gambaswiki.org/wiki) should be the
first stop for anything that has to do with
keyboard events or any other aspect of the language. All the developers and
maintainers are doing a good job
at keeping it as up to date as possible.

I think Bruce's reaction to your request would have been different had you
posted your gambas attempt for filtering out certain
keys than if you showed the vb.net code you did. Finding the converse code
from any language to Gambas is most of the times
(if not al the times) a very time consuming task.

So from now on, attempt to solve your problem on Gambas first and then post
your questions here so the guys can guide you to
the appropriate solution for your needs.

Hope this helps.