[Gambas-user] A curious thing happens with translations.

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Tue May 4 02:51:08 CEST 2021

I took the environment and changed the desktop from "en_US" to "es_US" and
thye system changed to spanish. but localization still is english..

later search for "es_US" and there's no such directory for the entire LXDE
desktop, but found the "es" and "es_ES" , so due the "es_ES" is not the
same i guess that my new locale is using the "es" one..

so maybe is the same in the french case? but not for es_ES ? i guess for
gambas es_ES must be changed to "es" or?