[Gambas-user] gb.web.gui components

Safiur Rahman isafiur at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 09:18:09 CEST 2021

Hi Benoît

1) I want to show and sort from a list while typing on a WebTextBox
using Pixabay Javascript-Autocomplete
(https://github.com/Pixabay/JavaScript-autoComplete). This JS has
already been added to WebTextBox "Completion" Event. Please can you
provide me an example how to use it in gb.web.gui.

2) When I use a long process (eg. slow SQL query) under menu in
gb.web.gui the menu freezes without busy sign until the process is
completed. However when I use WebButton for same process there is busy
sign until the process ends. How can I get busy sign while running
long processes from menu.

3) Is there any technique to implement application wide procedure on
generation of error in gb.web.gui. There is Application_Error
procedure in gambas3 GUI application. As the web application quits on
error without informing any message to user, this can be more user
friendly for web programming.

--
Regards
Safiur Rahman