[Gambas-user] ODBC - unable to fetch row

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 15:22:55 CET 2021

El sáb, 20 de mar. de 2021 a la(s) 12:44, Bruce (adamnt42 at gmail.com) escribió:

> Have you checked for changes or version mismatches in the latter two?
that's why i post those commits

i report those fails around ODBC in bugtracker.. Benoiut try to fix
it.. and thanks to him we can make querys.. but as counter part..
cannot fetch any rows yet!

> Finally, I suggest that you should not make inflammatory statements, it
> won't win you any friends.
i am here as the only one with the other guy to collaborate to make it
work ODBC in agambas.. that provides a gambas a horizon more beyond
the mysql and postgres world that is for sure not so big.. i am not
friend of any of the people here.. i am a collaborator and avid
collaborator as i can said!

i like so much gambas.. but enterprise grade DB are not postgres
neither mysql.. recently a dominican ERP made in gambas will be
migrated to lazarus due that limitations.. (and more), other project
has same limitations..

we need to focus on those things.. we cannot cause regressions.. i
always test new releases of gambas in big spectre of apps.. cos i am a
developer that uses almost all the gambas modules.. but since the odbc
crack.. i cannot use it! and i m stalled in 3.9