[Gambas-user] ODBC - unable to fetch row

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 17:43:12 CET 2021

On 20/3/21 9:44 pm, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
> anything new here?
>
> the annoying thing is that it was working before perfectly... i posted
> the commit i try to fix the code and collaborate .. but i also have a
> work too like you guys.. and something was changed in the connection
> mode and over stream and then it didn't work. is a shame that for
> things like this people cant trust in free software cos "some day will
> change and support will gone"
>
> could you please have more vision... gambas without ODBC is fan made
> programing.. not for big enterprise.. please can have more

There are three places that changes could have happened:
a) the Gambas DB components. As Benoit pointed out - noy liktly.
b) the ODBC client library you have installed
c( the underlying interfaces between you ODBC client and the physical
database server software.

Have you checked for changes or version mismatches in the latter two?

Finally, I suggest that you should not make inflammatory statements, it
won't win you any friends.

regards
bruce