[Gambas-user] getting Gambas version info across devices

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 23:24:20 CET 2021

Yes I understood the nay but still searched the yay.

So is answer to question "no hope" ?

Could I just manually get the version info myself from the binary? Or is
that only possible as a hack too?

Bruce

Old proverb.
Those saying it can't be done should not speak so loudly to those who are
doing it.
😉