[Gambas-user] ODBC - unable to fetch row

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 17:11:05 CET 2021

Le 20/03/2021 à 12:14, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :
> anything new here?
>
> the annoying thing is that it was working before perfectly... i posted
> the commit i try to fix the code and collaborate ..

You posted references to two commits that have nothing to do with the
problem.

In these two commits, the only changes in the ODBC component and the
database component are: white space changes in the source code ; and one
more database API that does nothing in the ODBC module.

How did you find that these commits broke the gb.db.odbc driver?

The problem is elsewhere, but I cannot guess as I didn't write the code
and does not know how ODBC works.

For which database do you need ODBC?

--
Benoît Minisini