[Gambas-user] ODBC - unable to fetch row

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 12:14:33 CET 2021

anything new here?

the annoying thing is that it was working before perfectly... i posted
the commit i try to fix the code and collaborate .. but i also have a
work too like you guys.. and something was changed in the connection
mode and over stream and then it didn't work. is a shame that for
things like this people cant trust in free software cos "some day will
change and support will gone"

could you please have more vision... gambas without ODBC is fan made
programing.. not for big enterprise.. please can have more

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com