[Gambas-user] Question about TextEdit

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Wed Jun 30 17:41:36 CEST 2021

Some day in March I last tried around some features in one of my
applications. I do not remember why, but I switched off gb.qt4.ext or
gb.qt5.ext and changed it to gb.gui.

Here the TextEdit is missing. I would need it in one dialog, so now I
changed back to gb.qt5 and gb.qt5.ext.

There are a lot of small texts (notes) which have been made with
TextEdit, and it would be a shame if it missing in future.

Can you imagine why I switched? I cannot remember. Maybe I wanted to try
something else, but I vaguely remember there was something about Editor
or TextEdit, respectively.

If it is that TextEdit is no longer supported in future, how to convert
already saved texts from RichText to Text?

Thanks so much for your help.

Rolf