[Gambas-user] Latest ppa: bad package dependencies

bb adamnt42 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 17:11:41 CEST 2021

On Fri, 2021-06-25 at 11:57 +0930, bb wrote:
> On Fri, 2021-06-25 at 11:49 +0930, bb wrote:

> > > I don't understand what you are talking about.

OK, I figured it out, the problem that is, not the fix.

What is happening is that I am jumping in and out of different projects
without restarting the IDE and I am building installation packages and
installing them as I go. This is for a new infrastructure build here.

What seems to be happening is that when I load a different project over
the top of the one that is current in the IDE the old project
components are not getting cleared and the new ones are "not loading".

I know components cannot be unloaded. So is it even possible that my
problem can be fixed?

The "issue" I originally posted seems to be a side effect of this and
is not the real problem.

regards
bruce