[Gambas-user] EXEC ... WITH

jose.rodriguez at cenpalab.cu jose.rodriguez at cenpalab.cu
Thu Jul 22 00:19:41 CEST 2021

July 18, 2021 6:29 PM, "Bruce Steers" <bsteers4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also I wrote a simple gambas called groot that I've found works where pkexec does not. It simply
> creates a hidden window with a terminalview and launches the application via sudo.
> It's on the gambas application repository http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/app/groot
>
> Might give you some alternative ideas at least?

Hi, Bruce Steers (yes, I know there are at least 2 Bruces here, LOL):

Getting not found when I try to download groot. Screenshot attached. Also, when you click on the link it keeps the trailing " so it fails. Obviously, I manually removed it but it still fails.

BTW, that error message begs to be changed to "I am not Groot" :D

Regards,
Joe1962