[Gambas-user] EXEC ... WITH

jose.rodriguez at cenpalab.cu jose.rodriguez at cenpalab.cu
Mon Jul 19 03:03:45 CEST 2021

July 18, 2021 6:29 PM, "Bruce Steers" <bsteers4 at gmail.com (mailto:bsteers4 at gmail.com?to=%22Bruce%20Steers%22%20<bsteers4 at gmail.com>)> wrote:
Just an initial thought as it's working in the cli so I assume all configured okay.

I sometimes making sure bash is the shell an not the default sh can help fix some glitches.  System.Shell = System.Find("bash")  Also I wrote a simple gambas called groot that I've found works where pkexec does not. It simply creates a hidden window with a terminalview and launches the application via sudo. It's on the gambas application repository http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/app/groot (http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/app/groot)  Might give you some alternative ideas at least?
I saw your original post about that. I will look into it, thanks.

Regards,
Joe1962