[Gambas-user] Request for advice

bb adamnt42 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 12:24:01 CEST 2021

On Mon, 2021-07-12 at 21:54 -0400, T Lee Davidson wrote:
> On 7/12/21 3:15 PM, bb wrote:
> > BTW is that "null" you say in the last paragraph one of those
> > JSON_null
> > things? or a real null?
>
> Well as I understand it, JSON can contain null values but they are
> not referred to as JSON_null, per se. JSONCollection refers
> to them as JSON_null. So, I guess I was referring to both/either
> depending upon if one is examining the JSON object or its
> decoded JSONCollection.
>
> BTW, that's a nice, logical birds-eye view of an object oriented
> implementation of a Telegram 'bot' (sorry). John could do
> testing of the API while refining his code with the simple program he
> has now. Then, if desired, relatively easily roll it into
> a class.

Thanks Lee, that is a fine accolade from you.

The diagram was "thrown together in only a few minutes from looking at
the Telegram (so called) "API". I am very interested in how John goes
with his bot (cough, spit). We have a similar project for a very
different JSON service on hold at the moment due to resource
constraints.

cheers