[Gambas-user] Request for advice

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 03:54:55 CEST 2021

On 7/12/21 3:15 PM, bb wrote:
> BTW is that "null" you say in the last paragraph one of those JSON_null
> things? or a real null?

Well as I understand it, JSON can contain null values but they are not referred to as JSON_null, per se. JSONCollection refers
to them as JSON_null. So, I guess I was referring to both/either depending upon if one is examining the JSON object or its
decoded JSONCollection.

BTW, that's a nice, logical birds-eye view of an object oriented implementation of a Telegram 'bot' (sorry). John could do
testing of the API while refining his code with the simple program he has now. Then, if desired, relatively easily roll it into
a class.

--
Lee