[Gambas-user] Compiled version of class

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 18:20:31 CET 2021

Il giorno sab 16 gen 2021 alle ore 11:54 Bruce <adamnt42 at gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> 3. Gianluigi is incorrect when he says that libraries are in the ~.local
> heirarchy. The are only there on the machine for the user who compiled
> it. For example if you are on a multi-user machine, either everyone has
> to compile the library or you have to install the library the same way
> as for a component.

Hi Bruce,

I do not know if something has changed, certainly from ide I can copy your
libraries without having to compile them, with Hans we had done some swap
tests, but I am also sure that I had also tried on executable and it was
possible to copy the libraries in the lib folder, I just tried but I
couldn't ...

Amen, because I haven't this necessity, it was only for study purposes

Regards
Gianluigi