[Gambas-user] Compiled version of class

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Sat Jan 16 16:07:54 CET 2021

I have suggested before, Is it time to have something equivalent to pip in python for gambas to distribute gambas components and libraries, Making it independent of os as much as possible?

Everything around distribution would be so much simpler.

That said I am not sure just how much distro specific stuff is in the core components.

ummmm.

Thank You
Brian G