[Gambas-user] gb.web.gui tutorials or info

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 01:50:34 CET 2021

Le 15/01/2021 à 01:00, jose.rodriguez at cenpalab.cu a écrit :
> Hi, are there any tutorials or some more info on gb.web.gui besides
> the class help? I am having difficulty coming to grips with designing
> the application gui with the different components.

I plan to rewrite the bugtracker entirely with gb.web.gui, so that we
have a real project that can be used as a tutorial.

But this is not done yet.

So I can just tell you that you must first understand that a program
made with gb.web.gui is a CGI script, and so you must know how a CGI
script works.

--
Benoît Minisini