[Gambas-user] HTTP Gambas server

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:44:33 CET 2021

El lun, 11 de ene. de 2021 a la(s) 08:52, Olivier Coquet
(ocoquet at 3d-phenomen.fr) escribió:
> For your first question: 1. Will it be possible to run it: gb.web.gui ?
>
> No it's not, it's not the goal for instance (Maybe in the future.....:) )
snif snif

> The goal of this project is to be totally free of dependencies (except
> gb.crypt and gb.net) to run on small machines (Raspberry for example)
GREAT!

> For instance, except in my head, there is no help files, i'm working on it.
We must cut off that head .. umm better not .. I think that if we cut
it off the work does not continue

> The concept of this server is : use pages, requests, forms
> parameters....inside a Gambas basic procedure or Function and not as an
> inside page program like php make it.
something like gb scripting.. but currently when a script fails.. all
the code is show..
i really like that.. !

some time ago i tried to make a gambas web using only includes and
scripts but it was hard in terms of security.. any little error
reveals source code..