[Gambas-user] HTTP Gambas server

Olivier Coquet ocoquet at 3d-phenomen.fr
Mon Jan 11 13:51:03 CET 2021

Hi Mayost,

Thank's for the test.

For your first question: 1. Will it be possible to run it: gb.web.gui ?

No it's not, it's not the goal for instance (Maybe in the future.....:) )

The goal of this project is to be totally free of dependencies (except
gb.crypt and gb.net) to run on small machines (Raspberry for example)
and it must be implemented without competences except Gambas Basic
elementary programing and htm editing.

For your second question: Is there any documentation on the gbp file ?

For instance, except in my head, there is no help files, i'm working on it.

*.gbp are standards html pages with tow specificities

1) a special balise <NeedCookie> just before Title Balises, to say that
this page need a valide cookie session to be viewed.

2) Some {XXXXX} witch must be replaced bye treatment procedure before
sending to navigator. Can be what you want "//contenu//, {mavaleur}"
etc..... but I prefer {....} it's more clear for me :)

The concept of this server is : use pages, requests, forms
parameters....inside a Gambas basic procedure or Function and not as an
inside page program like php make it.

This morning, i've make my first integration of this class in program,
originally not made to communicate with web, after installation of
class, my program communicate without other things (but for instance it
do absolutely nothing :).

I Hope, this made a correct answer to your questions.

Olivier Coquet