[Gambas-user] border.none to alternative causing size increase

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 13:21:15 CET 2021

I have a problem with Borders.

I have in my app a routine that puts a border around a label when the mouse
hovers over an object then removes the border on mouse out.

the problem is that when i go from Border.None to Border.Dotted the label
grows and moves objects.

A border style like Border.Transparent that rendered an invisible border
would be handy.
then switching would retain the size.  (and possibly
Border.TransparentThick for double borders)

or any other solution that kept my label sizes the same when
adding/removing a border.

Thank you.
BruceS