[Gambas-user] TeminalView drop urls , nice, but i did it my way a long time ago ; )

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 00:22:27 CET 2021

It's nice that a terminalview will print a dropped file url now Ben but I
am already using drop in a few of my apps and  cannot stop the new feature
of yours.

I tried Stop Event but it did not work.
I need it disabled because my trerminals do their own drop event and detect
a .desktop file and asks if you want to input the path of the actual
.desktop file or the exec command found inside.

(Hang on,,, quickly pops to Gitlab and back..)

I just added the Stop Drop Event in a merge for you dude to save you the
time.
I guess you just forgot :)

Thank you
BruceS