[Gambas-user] How to create a plugin system for your Gambas project

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 23:18:15 CET 2021

> Also remember that you can not use someone's code for a closed source project without permission.
> So, code shared in this mailing list is not necessarily OK to use in a closed source project.
>
> Example, projects I publish are all GPL (unless stated otherwise). IE not OK for closet source.
> But code snippets (by anyone who publishes them) are usually considered free to use. However, I'm not lawyer either.
> It's best to ask for permission/license, if unsure.

Hum ... remember that all you share here ... It's kind like on FB ...

Well after here I've not seen miraculous code part .. or nothing that
cannot be done in another way. Well It' s like music when you ear one
time a melody ... it's really difficult to not imitate it.

And if you take the number of notes ... how many chance have you to
see a part of a song in another one ? ... well this is the limit of
the licencing system.

> Jussi

Fabien Bodard