[Gambas-user] Warning popup: “No terminal emulator found”

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:29:31 CET 2021

Please let us know what version of Gambas you are using and what system so
we can better help.

I think maybe you should re-install your wsl it seems broken in more ways
than one.
with the problems you had with qt5 libs and now this i think maybe your
linux has many problems.
I do not have any of these issues on my Ubuntu 20.04.
But i do not use windows so my ubuntu is not an emulated one.
Is your system up to date?
*sudo apt-get update*
*sudo *apt-get full-upgrade

Or maybe you still did not clean out your old gambas properly.

*sudo apt-get remove gambas3**
*sudo rm -rf /usr/libs/gambas3*
*sudo rm -rf /usr/share/gambas3*
*sudo rm -rf /usr/bin/gb**
*sudo apt-get install gambas3**

maybe the compilation install may do a better job?

BruceS