[Gambas-user] http component and strong Reaction

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Wed Feb 3 16:37:01 CET 2021

Your last comment about your test server being under attack is interesting.
If they know too look in the farm for source code and know your location and ip address of your test server.
Then it would seem it is someone who knows your company and environment well. Maybe someone on the user list...
--
Thanks
Brian Wednesday, 03 February 2021, 01:24AM -08:00 from Olivier Coquet  ocoquet at 3d-phenomen.fr :