[Gambas-user] Where is the list of variables and prefix for them

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 23:09:37 CET 2021

Il giorno gio 16 dic 2021 alle ore 19:13 T Lee Davidson <
t.lee.davidson at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Maybe you did that simply because 'e' for Editor is more intuitive. Why
> 'd'?
> And, why:
> Bar --> r
> Chooser --> h
> ?
> Why not:
> Bar --> b
> Chooser --> c
> ?

I agree with you, I don't know what reasoning it took me to that, perhaps
the use of 'w' and 'x' that are the latest characters?

> Other than the above, I think your chart seems logical.

OK, thanks

> On 12/16/21 3:37 AM, Gianluigi wrote:
>  > If we have chosen "h" for objects why should we make exceptions?
>
> I don't see it as making an exception. I see it as documenting what the
> compiler supports. Why are you wanting to make the
> exception to exclude it? ;-P
>
> :-)
It's just my thoughts, the final decision is of Benoit for now I leave it
in stand-by

Regards
Gianluigi