[Gambas-user] Where is the list of variables and prefix for them

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 09:45:21 CET 2021

Il giorno mer 15 dic 2021 alle ore 07:54 Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> I just want to check the date of creation of this document 😅. It was the
> first about the subject and reflect my usual convention to name things in
> VB derivated from a good book.
>
> My english is bad and remain bad.
>
> Benoît have construct his own convention I use now. You can deprecate my
> old doc, so it stop the confusion.
>
> Regards,
> Fabien

Hi Fabien,

My intention would be to prepare a new document that implements some things
of yours together with those of the document indicated by Benoit.

Make it correct in 'good English' by Lee.

Send it to Benoit for the endorsement.

Post it on the wiki (with my times, of course).

Do you like, is it  a good plan?

Regards
Gianluigi