[Gambas-user] close the FileDialog with a DBClick on a file

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 01:32:37 CET 2021

On 12/13/21 5:11 PM, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Salut,
> something strange is happening on my computer.
> When I close the FileDialog with a DBClick on a file, this MsgBox
> appears (see Attachment).
> "This file already exists.
> Do you want to overwrite it?"
> But in ./gb.form.dialog/.src/FFileDialog.class this message is turned
> off.
> Is this only on my Box?

What the graphic, and your source code, shows is that you are using FileChooser. FileDialog, to my knowledge, does not exist.

Yes, a double-click shows a similar alert on my box as well. I am not sure why since, according to the Wiki, double-clicking a
file should trigger the Activate event. At any rate, it can be prevented by setting the FileChooser's property ReadOnly=True.

--
Lee