[Gambas-user] Third dose

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 19:18:57 CET 2021

Il giorno lun 13 dic 2021 alle ore 18:44 Roberto Premoli <
roberto.premoli at tiscali.it> ha scritto:

> Back to serious mode: did you never ear about every year vaccine against
> flu? Flu virus mutate and need different vaccine, developed yearly. If
> it can make you more easy, think to covid as a "flu on steroids" that
> need  vaccine every 6 months. Alternative is to run the risk to get bad
> and die.
> For italian people: Look to magazine "il giorno" the story of Cruciani
> de "La Zanzara" that convinced a (let use the right term: idiot no-vax)
> 58 y/o man to go to hospital and accept to be tubed to be able to
> breath. (they fount him with bilateral-polmonite by covid, he never got
> vaccine, never protect wit mask). if i were Cruciani, i did't do effort
> to convice an idiot to accept cure: was him convinced is covid is
> "global evil plot"? ok, he must be free to die following his idiot
> ideas: the world does not need mad heads.

I try to remedy.

I didn't want to redo a discussion already done, you can find it here:
https://lists.gambas-basic.org/pipermail/user/
In the months of November and December with the REDUCED ACTIVITY object
I would say that it is enough like that.

Regards
Gianluigi