[Gambas-user] Third dose

Roberto Premoli roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Mon Dec 13 18:42:51 CET 2021

On 13/12/21 18:14, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 13/12/2021 à 16:40, Gianluigi a écrit :
>> Hi Benoit,
>>
>> here in Italy people are afraid of the third dose of vaccine.
>> Do you think I did 20 doses and I haven't had any reaction, if you
>> exclude a bit of  tentacles itch. :-P
>>
>> Regards
>> Gianluigi
>>

> After the third dose, you will have to get the 3.1 dose, then the 3.1
> dose for workgroups. Then the labs will finally admit that they sucked,
> and they will unite all that in a next common dose, named "3.1 New
> Technology dose", followed by a 4.0 NT dose. The previous doses will
> still be injected only in the towns of Chicago and Memphis is U.S.,
> until being finally abandoned with the 5.0 NT dose, the last old version
> being a personalized dose named "Me". I have being told of a specific
> dose for nomad people named "pocket dose" then "dose for mobile", but it
> seems to have been abandoned too. I don't know how many doses we will
> have after that, but it would be crazy if we reach the 11th dose!

then someone will release some opensouce version of vaccine :-)

Back to serious mode: did you never ear about every year vaccine against
flu? Flu virus mutate and need different vaccine, developed yearly. If
it can make you more easy, think to covid as a "flu on steroids" that
need  vaccine every 6 months. Alternative is to run the risk to get bad
and die.
For italian people: Look to magazine "il giorno" the story of Cruciani
de "La Zanzara" that convinced a (let use the right term: idiot no-vax)
58 y/o man to go to hospital and accept to be tubed to be able to
breath. (they fount him with bilateral-polmonite by covid, he never got
vaccine, never protect wit mask). if i were Cruciani, i did't do effort
to convice an idiot to accept cure: was him convinced is covid is
"global evil plot"? ok, he must be free to die following his idiot
ideas: the world does not need mad heads.