[Gambas-user] Giskard - sshfs, wol, inxi all together in a Gambas3 terminal program.

Martín Belmonte mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Thu Dec 9 21:11:41 CET 2021

Hi folks.
I don't know if this is the right email list to submit programs to, but
here goes.
I present a program that I made with gambas ide 3.16.3, it runs in the
terminal and after configuring some things [1], it takes care of turning
on the NAS server (if it is off), connecting the resources by SSHFS and
generating a detailed report of the status of the computer.
Every day I am very happy that everything starts and is connected where
it should be just by logging into my computer.
Maybe it will help some of you.
The program is on granaja but also on gitlab [2].

Suggestions, requirements and feedback are welcome.

[1] The package should solve all dependencies if not please made
feeedbak, ssh-copy-id, config the ~/.giskard.json (See README.md), set
as start in session login (mate & xfce works).

[2] https://gitlab.com/belmotek/giskard

I install it on Debian 12 (testing) and Manjaro 21

Regards.
Martín.