[Gambas-user] For the future of GAMBAS.

Antonio F.S. antonioceula at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 18:54:28 CET 2021

Good afternoon.

To add to what Martín said and, if I may, also as a programmer analyst
for many years now, I feel that GAMBAS, whichever way its creator
decides, should be promoted in the areas of competitiveness with other
open source languages because, in my opinion, it is a very powerful
environment and cleanly applicable in all professional spheres
(business, education, research, leisure...). It is worth organising
something so that it never declines and, on the contrary: it is perfected.

Best regards.
Antonio F.S.