[Gambas-user] What is the correct way to reply to the list?

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 11:35:39 CET 2021

Il giorno gio 9 dic 2021 alle ore 10:09 Martín Belmonte <
mbelmonte at belmotek.net> ha scritto:

> Hi Folks.
>
> When I reply to a message to the list, Thunderbird creates a new message
> by putting a copy of the thread and then moving to the beginning of the
> paragraph to write my message,

Hi Martin,

for this you can see attached image.

These are the reasons why I would prefer a forum at the mailing list:

- In spite it advise you to mention the minimum indispensable and to
respond below the quote, many prefer to quote the whole discussion and
respond before the quote.
They probably do it for laziness or ignorance, but who knows if some do it
to look so intelligent to know the answer even before the question.
Following these discussions is a real torture.

- If you are attaching a compressed file you have no certainty that this is
delivered, there are mail providers that eliminate these files.
There is a way to evade but need to be already experts and the new arrivals
remain screwed.

Unfortunately the attempt by Fabien Bodard to give an official Gambas3
forum is shipwrecked on birth.

There are various forums, the Spanish-speaking one is among the best and
oldest.

There would be a forum in English, but it has last arrived and it is
self-proclaimed "Gambas One".

Can you better exemplify arrogance?

With best regards
Gianluigi