[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 23:49:04 CET 2021

> It is not a different issue. It is the very hypothesis, of the
> possibility, I raised.

Logically they are not the same. First is "do ivermectin work" second is
"if ivermectin works, can it explain the numbers in India".

> You seem to forget that the treatment in India is ivermectin *in
> conjuntion with* doxycycline.

Doxycycline (among other antibiotics) is used with ivermectin also in other
countries (example in Brazil) and the numbers are very different.

Yet, you say they don't even though logic would say they do.

Again, the logic disappears when you know more about the topic. And yes,
nothing wrong to make hypotheses (or not to know things), just check what
the experts on the field say, before talking about mistreatment.

> And, since it seems you must always have the last word, I assume it will
> be the same this time as well.

Well, I reply as long as I feel I have something to add. Just like you.

Jussi