[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 20:36:09 CET 2021

On 12/5/21 5:10 PM, Jussi Lahtinen wrote:
>       > I find it interesting that you, in your expert opinion, can conclusively
>       > state that ivermectin and doxycycline do not explain it
>       > when other experts indicate a different possibility.
>

>     Jussi: "No they don't."
>
>     The only reason those reports could not indicate a different possibility is if it is not possible.
>

> This is a different issue than what we were talking about.

It is not a different issue. It is the very hypothesis, of the possibility, I raised.

> Show me where the NIH states that numbers in India can be explained by ivermectin.

You seem to forget that the treatment in India is ivermectin *in conjuntion with* doxycycline.

Nonetheless, here is no reason why I would need to show where the NIH states the numbers in India can be explained by anything
at all. I never claimed they did. I merely copied the links of, and snippets from, reports on the very first page of a search
result that indicate a *possible* explanation. Yet, you say they don't even though logic would say they do.

And, since it seems you must always have the last word, I assume it will be the same this time as well.

--
Lee