[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 21:51:11 CET 2021

> "There is insufficient evidence for the COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines
> Panel (the Panel) to recommend either for or against the
> use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19."

Yes! That is pretty much what I have said and what the Cochrane review has
said (keep on reading, there is more).
This is what I said: "It should not be used until we know better, but it
doesn't look good".

Here is more of what they said "Ivermectin is not approved by the FDA for
the treatment of any viral infection".
Which means, it *should not be used* until we know and approve the use (if
it works).

>  ... is enough for me to consider the possibility of the effectiveness of
> the treatment in India which was the basis of my original hypothesis.

Which is fine, but there are many other countries also using ivermectin
with poor results, as I already wrote.

But you, in your expert and all-knowing opinion, say it is not possible.

No, please give me a literal quote where I say so.

Jussi