[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 20:29:33 CET 2021

On 12/5/21 2:06 PM, Jussi Lahtinen wrote:
>       I provided links to reports published by the US National Institute of Health.
>

> Again, here is their website: https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antiviral-therapy/ivermectin/
> <https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antiviral-therapy/ivermectin/>
> It's not hard just click on it. Go ahead and try. See what they say. Spoiler; they agree with me.
>
> Jussi

No, Jussi, it does appears as though they do not agree with you.

"There is insufficient evidence for the COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) to recommend either for or against the
use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19."

They don't recommend either for or against it. That fact, in conjunction with their other published reports regarding the use of
ivermectin/doxycycline, conflicting reports notwithstanding, is enough for me to consider the possibility of the effectiveness
of the treatment in India which was the basis of my original hypothesis.

But you, in your expert and all-knowing opinion, say it is not possible. Fine. You will believe whatever you choose to believe.
I have no interest in trying to persuade anyone otherwise.

--
Lee