[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

Cristiano Guadagnino criguada at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 20:05:10 CET 2021

EMA (the European Medicines Agency) advises against the use of Ivermectin,
too.
And they have no economic interest in advising against it, quite to the
contrary.

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/ema-advises-against-use-ivermectin-prevention-treatment-covid-19-outside-randomised-clinical-trials

Bye
Cris