[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 19:30:50 CET 2021

Some vaccines (and infections) cause short term harmless changes in the
menstrual cycle, but they happen also without apparent reason.
So far there haven't been established connection to the used corona
vaccines, but there are reports after getting some corona vaccines, not
just the mRNA vaccine.
https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2211

Jussi