[Gambas-user] Let's remake the Gambas website. Any volunteers?

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 20:31:10 CET 2021

On 12/1/21 2:08 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
[snip]
> If I have one or more volunteer that can remake the website, Christof could make a dedicated mailing-list for this task. Then I will be able to explain the few things I need there.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

Though I currently have limited free time, I may be able to accomplish a smaller task or two. I have a little, non-professional
experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, cPanel, and related but have almost no experience with the gb.web component which would be the
logical choice of dynamic web technology for a Gambas website.

--
Lee