[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Sat Dec 4 09:50:38 CET 2021

Am 03.12.21 um 20:53 schrieb martin p cristia:

> Since you still discussing the matter... :)

We have an international mailinglist, I like it very much to read about
the different experiences.

> I know 4 friends that had some sort of heard issues like myocarditis or
> arrhythmia from having Covid . I don't know a single person with
> problems from vacciantion other that light fever, local arm pain or
> exaustion. And here in South America we've been the guinea pigs for the
> labs. I had the last shot on tuesday (Astrazeneca 3rd shot, 1st Sputnik,
> 2nd Moderna) , had a light fever that kept me in bed for half day but
> after a paracetamol, went to work at mid day. Right now, ITUs all over
> the country are empty, altought there is some of positivity from having
> no restrictions at all.

Southafrica? Here in Europe it looks like the experts are in doubt about
the effects of the 'Omikron' variant which they originated in Southafrica:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SARS-CoV-2_Omicron_variant

It seems to be clear that the infection rate is higher than with the
delta variant but the danger is unknown.

One of our experts in Germany said, if the danger (lethality) is lower
and the infection rate is higher it would be a nice christmas present
because it could replace the 'Delta' variant.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur