[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

martin p cristia tercoide at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 20:53:11 CET 2021

Since you still discussing the matter... :)

I know 4 friends that had some sort of heard issues like myocarditis or
arrhythmia from having Covid . I don't know a single person with
problems from vacciantion other that light fever, local arm pain or
exaustion. And here in South America we've been the guinea pigs for the
labs. I had the last shot on tuesday (Astrazeneca 3rd shot, 1st Sputnik,
2nd Moderna) , had a light fever that kept me in bed for half day but
after a paracetamol, went to work at mid day. Right now, ITUs all over
the country are empty, altought there is some of positivity from having
no restrictions at all.

I say, get vaccinated and enjoy your life. See you in europe on may.

--
Saludos

Ing. Martin P Cristia