[Gambas-user] Gambas Foundation?

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 22:33:17 CET 2021

On 12/1/21 3:44 PM, Christof Thalhofer wrote:
> When we have a website people who are interested could advertise Gambas and do some public relations. At the moment, very few
> people even know that Gambas exists. Currently it is an exotic language, although it is actually designed to be widely used. Our
> own website and some services can be a starting point for that.

Christof, will you please explain further what you mean by, "some services"?

I'm fairly sure you don't mean that we should sell services to help fund infrastructure, though you may IDK. But, that did spark
the idea in my head that, with our own website, we could create and link to our specialized print-on-demand store to help fund
infrastructure. It may be a silly idea, but I'm throwing it out there anyway.

--
Lee