[Gambas-user] Gambas Foundation?

martin p cristia tercoide at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 16:00:59 CET 2021

I think someone is missing the point here. No one wants to take over Gb
developing from Benoit. At least not me.

He is our Linus Torvalds :) , and as Linux did, Gb is geting bigger
every year: more components, more functions, more IDE stuff. My whole
point is to relieve him from some of the work/maintenance. And as Linus
did he will need, at some point, to split tasks .....or not. Not my
call. Giving more money to him won't help to the problem: asuring the
continuity of Gambas trough the times. And having another guy that can
fork Gambas and make it usable is just the same.

Anyway, Benoit is younger than me, so I guess I will use this as long as
I live ;)

--
Saludos

Ing. Martin P Cristia