[Gambas-user] Gambas Foundation?

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 10:00:12 CET 2021

Il giorno mar 30 nov 2021 alle ore 23:41 Antonio F.S. <
antonioceula at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Good evening.
>
> First of all, it is not my intention to subtract, but to add for the
> benefit of GAMBAS. As I said before, Mr. B.M. is the one who (I suppose)
> should decide about its creation. I have mentioned a GAMBAS foundation
> but, from the principle of language preservation for a better
> perspective within open source, although please excuse me if my
> ignorance of the "gear" of the GAMBAS guideline is a different way;
> maybe I got carried away by the passion of the power I perceive in this
> fabulous and masterful IDE.
>
> Best regards.
> Antonio F.S.

Hi Antonio,

it seems to me that no one wanted to snub your proposal or disrespect you,
if this seems like I apologize.
Only one wonders: what does it add to what is already there?
If you want to participate, you can and if you show your skills you join
the programmer's club.
Since Benoit is a 'one man' no one forbids, before or after his
'departure', to fork and move forward on the new track.

All those who use Gambas love it, a little less, or so it seems to me, the
'political' ideas of its creator ;-D

With respect (for all)
Gianluigi